Note- This recipe is for a 4:1 ketogenic ratio. As always, work with your health care provider to adjust this recipe to your ketogenic ratio and calorie requirements.
0.4 g Cinnamon, ground
0.1 g Cloves, ground
0.5 g Ginger, ground
0.3 g Nutmeg, ground
5 g Egg (raw, mixed well)
6 g Almond flour
15 g Butter
15 g KetoCal 4:1 Powder
- Melt butter then add to egg.
- Mix together the dry ingredients; coconut flour, KetoCal powder, almond flour, and spices.
- Stir egg mixture into dry ingredients until well blended.
- Optional: add a small amount of carbohydrate-free almond extract and/or artificial sweetener, to taste
- Allow dough to sit for a few minutes then form into 6 small balls on cookie sheet. You may press down to create a flat cookie.
- Bake at 325°F on center rack of oven for 8 – 10 minutes.
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
Fat: 26.5 g
Protein: 4.6 g
Carbohydrate: 2.1 g